Thank you for your support
Thanks to everyone who makes the Christmas Cheer Board a huge success!
- Shelter Canadian Properties Ltd. - donation of warehouse space
- CP Intermodal - turkey storage trailer
- Toromont Cat and Central Lift Equipment - forklifts
- Industrial Truck Service Ltd. - electric pallet jacks
- Maxim Truck Rentals - trucks
- Waste Connections of Canada - garbage and recyclables pickup
- World of Water - water for our volunteers
- West Perimeter Auto Centre - vans
- Auto Gallery of Winnipeg - van
- Red River Ex - tables
- All courier companies - distribution of the Christmas Cheer Board brochure
- Western Print & Labels - labels
- Lorne’s Litho Limited - printing
- Silk Screen Industries of Canada - signage
- The Battery Man - battery supply
- WestRock - boxes
- Jose Speedy Cart Service - shopping carts for grocery sorting
- Bio Static Systems - photocopier
- Gourmet Coffee Specialists - coffee machine
- Winnipeg Free Press - Miracle on Mountain fundraiser
- Winnipeg Sun - Empty Stocking fund
- McDonalds - orange drink for schools packing hampers
- Nancy Drysdale - graphic design
- CITI TV
- TSN 1290
- Energy 106
- 99.9 BOB FM
- 103.1 FM
- CKJS 810
- Now Country
- Safeway, Sobeys, IGA & Winnipeg Free Press - grocery bag drive
- St. Vital Shopping Centre - hosting the Christmas Miracle
- Winnipeg Transit - Santa Bus
- TD, CIBC - supporting financial donations
- Shaw, Shell Stations - Food/Toy Drop-off locations
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Commission - collection boxes
- Winnipeg Santa Claus Parade - food and toy drive
- James Richardson & Sons - toy donation
- Manitoba Children's Museum - gift of family passes
- Paul Gregoire and his crew - computer support
- Schools, churches, businesses, clubs, associations and individuals who Feed-a-Family
- True North Entertainment - annual toy drives
- 1,000+ school children who pack hampers at our warehouse every holiday season
100 years of volunteers, sponsors and community coming together to make Christmas a bit brighter for Winnipeg families in need.
Every year over 17,000 hampers are built and delivered across Winnipeg. This massive effort does not happen without the commitment of this community, and it is that commitment that has allowed the Christmas Cheer Board to reach this 100 year milestone.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Christmas Cheer Board of Winnipeg I’d like to extend a huge thank you to our many volunteers who help make this program possible with their incredible hearts and endless energy.
I’d also like to extend our appreciation to the 1,000+ enthusiastic school children who pack hampers at our warehouse every holiday season and the countless individual donors and businesses who contribute toys, food, hampers and funds each year.
Together, let’s make this anniversary year, one to remember and reflect on in the years to come. With the support of many, together we can do so very much!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
President, Board of Directors
Christmas Cheer Board