Schools can help by.....
Volunteering at Family Appreciation night at IGA/Safeway/Sobeys stores
- Grade 9-12 students represent the Christmas Cheer Board on Tuesday, December TBA, encouraging donations. Contact us
5. Participating in our School Hamper Packing Program (grades 4 to 12)
- All hampers are packed by school children.
- We need your help to pack hampers on our assembly line starting mid November to mid December in either the morning or afternoon.
- The size of the hamper packed is based on the age of the student group.
- Please remember all students must have a photo release as media stops in unannounced for video and pictures. As well, remember the warehouse is usually a dry, dusty environment.
- 40-42 classes are needed to complete this huge hamper packing job.