Groups (schools, businesses, service groups, sports teams, etc.) may help support the Christmas Cheer Board by:
We welcome delivery drivers to our warehouse from Dec. 7 to Dec. 23 to help get hampers out to those in need. If you are a large group looking to help during this busy time, email volunteer@ christmascheerboard.ca to learn more.
*November 15 - Hamper Packing is now closed! Join us in 2023.*
Hamper Packing Program
We are very excited to bring back our Hamper Packing Program at the warehouse this year!
Hamper packing is available weekdays for schools in the morning and new this year, for groups in the afternoon starting Tuesday, November 15 to Thursday, December 15.
Hamper packing takes about 75 – 90 minutes, requiring 20-25 participants.
- Packing is completed in a warehouse environment with power equipment. It is very dry and dusty. Please beware of any of your groups’ health issues.
- Media may be present at any time so please be sure to have a photo release.
- If for some reason you are unable to participate on your confirmed scheduled date and time, please ensure you notify us as soon as possible 204-989-5680.
If you are interested:
Step 1: Please register below – you will receive a copy of your registration upon completion
Step 2: Once you receive notification by email early November, confirm your scheduled hamper packing date and time confirming:
- agreement to participate in the Christmas Cheer Board Hamper Packing Program for the scheduled date and time
- your group’s information is correct (included on participation certificate)
- you will bring 20 – 25 participants required to pack hampers
Step 3: Hamper packing day
Christmas Cheer Board Location: 100-1821 Wellington Ave (Wellington at Berry)
Parking available on East lot facing Berry Ave. Parking is limited, carpooling is appreciated. Please do not park in front of the Cheer Board main entrance.
We'd appreciate your best effort to arrive by:
Mornings - 9:30 am
Afternoons - 1:30 pm
On arrival you will be greeted by our Hamper Line Coordinator. After a brief orientation, you’ll proceed to the hamper packing area, where volunteers are waiting to assist you.